- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Oral Health for Dogs dental treatment helps reduce the pain of mouth infections, inflamed gums, and fungal stomatitis in dogs. The remedy also helps to control tartar, and plaque buildup which, even with regular brushing, can cause periodontal disease and eventual tooth loss.
Natural Anti-inflammatory Dental Treatment for Dogs with Mouth Infection, Stomatitis, Gingival Hyperplasia and Other Dental Disease.
Is your dog experiencing oral health problems? Does their bad breath rival locker room sneakers or rotten cheese? Have their gums started receding and their teeth rotting causing them to whimper in pain after each meal? Don’t wait until things get worse and your pup has to suffer through extensive – and expensive - veterinary dental work and teeth extractions. Instead, you can act now and save both you and your furry friend from a lot of pain and heartache down the road by choosing a homeopathic canine dental treatment that works.
Oral Health for Dogs homeopathic treatment helps control degenerative mouth ailments, relieve recurrent and painful mouth ulcers called aphthous stomatitis. This natural dental disease treatment also aids in clearing up gingivitis, helps with bad breath, eases dental pain and associated nerve, jaw pain or tooth discomfort.
How the BestLife4Pets Natural Mouth Infection, Dog Stomatitis and Gingivitis Treatment Works?
With oral health problems being such a significant issue in canine health, treating your dog with our natural alternative is the perfect way to go. Oral Health for Dogs is a combination of well established natural homeopathic remedies and select tissue salts that help to reduce inflammation and relieve painful mouth ulcers, reduce bacteria in the mouth thus clearing up gingivitis and helping with bad breath, as well as easing dental pain and associated nerve, jaw pain or tooth discomfort.
Plus Oral Health for Dogs has no Chemicals and Artificial Ingredients, is Odor-free, Gluten-free, GMO-free, and is absolutely safe for your pup.
What Conditions Can Oral Health for Dogs Treat?
Oral Health for Dogs provides natural support for various oral conditions that making eating, drinking water or even enjoying life difficult, like:
- Periapical disease - granuloma, abscess, or cyst caused by spread of infection and inflammation from within the tooth to the gums
- Periodontal disease, including gingivitis and periodontitis - is an inflammatory response to bacterial plaque on teeth
- Cheilitis and Glossitis - inflammation of the back mouth, lips or tongue
- CUPS (mouth canker sores) - painful blisters that can be caused by various infections including herpes, allergies or even an autoimmune reaction
- Tooth and jaw pain - muscle contractions that lead to pain in the jaw joint
What are the Signs That a Dog Has Dental Disease or Infection?
You can't always get a good look inside your dog's mouth, so here are a few symptoms to watch for that may signal that something is going on:
- Bad breath (Halitosis)
- Bleeding or inflamed gums
- Discolored teeth
- Loose or missing teeth
- Bloody saliva and mucus
- Reduced appetite
Key Benefits of Using Oral Health for Dogs:
Keep your dog's breath smelling fresh and their teeth looking clean by making sure they get proper dental care.
Here's how Oral Health for Dogs helps your happy hound fight oral problems and maintain optimal dental health:
- Proven homeopathic formula: Treats infection and disease at their roots, providing minerals that help strengthen teeth and alleviate jaw pain.
- Powerful pain relief: Eases symptoms and allows your pup to feel better faster.
- Strong anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic action: Helps reduce painful and inflamed gums as well as easing muscle contractions that lead to jaw pain.
- Eliminates bad breath: Wipes out odor-causing substances from your dog’s mouth.
- Special minerals help strengthen the enamel on your dog’s teeth and boosts the healing process of any associated nerve pain.
Capsicum D100+100C, Condurango D6+60C, Hydrastis Mur D3+30C, Kali Permanganatum D3+30C, Merc Sol D100+100C, Sulphuric Acid D100+100C, proprietary blend of Mineral Tissue Salts: (Ferr Phos, Mag Phos and Calc Fluor) 6x
How to Take Oral Health for Dogs
No Fuss Administration! Give the pellets whole, mixed with food, crushed, or dissolved in water. The pellets are odor-free and can escape the noses of the most curious canines!
* For animals with acute pain, give 3 pills 3-5 times a day, as needed, for the first 3 days. Then continue with regular dosage as per above chart. For sensitive animals or dogs with less severe problems, start with the lower quantity and increase dosage as needed. For mild infections, stop when the infection, redness or sores clear. For dogs with chronic gum and mouth issues or recurring infections, after the main problem improves, keep them on a long term maintenance schedule of half the dosage amount specified in the chart above.
Can Oral Health for Dogs be Used to Treat Dog Mouth Infections at Home?
Yes! Oral Health is a homeopathic at-home remedy that can help treat dog mouth infection issues safely and naturally with no need for painful vet procedures. It uses a blend of natural ingredients that are gentle yet effective and are in line with sound homeopathic veterinary medicine practices.
Here’s what makes Oral Health for Dogs stand out:
- Safe to use, no negative side-effects.
- Can be used for dogs of all breeds, sizes, and ages, from puppies to senior dogs.
- Easy to administer pellets.
- Zero-chemical formula.
- May be safely taken along with other medication, supplements, mouth rinses, dental plaque treatment, or water additives.
See the FAQs Tab for more answers to your questions
What causes stomatitis in dogs?
In most cases, gingivitis is caused by a bacterial infection linked to plaque bacteria on the teeth. The cause of stomatitis is unknown. There is a possibility that it arises from a hyper-immune (over-reactive) response of oral tissues to bacterial plaque. Hormonal deficiencies, such as hypothyroidism may also contribute to stomatitis.
What are stomatitis/gingivitis symptoms in dogs?
Many vets will administer broad-spectrum antibiotics, chlorhexidine rinses or gels, and anti-inflammatory medications. They may even extract teeth in the affected area. Alternatively, you can treat canine stomatitis/ gingivitis with this natural gingivitis treatment for dogs, which is safe, and effective for long term use.
Is gingivitis painful for dogs?
Dogs can experience serious pain and discomfort from dental disease, which can adversely impact the dog's quality of life. Dogs with dental disease often stop eating, which can lead to a variety of health problems.
How to tell if your dog has gingivitis?
Dogs with gingivitis or other mouth pain or infection may be hesitant to eat, can turn their heads away while eating, may stop eating altogether, drool, or develop bad breath (halitosis).
Why do dogs lose teeth?
Untreated periodontal disease, which starts with inflammation of the gums (gingivitis), can also lead to inflammation of the bone and tooth support structures (periodontitis) that can undermine a tooth’s support system causing the tooth to fall out. However, if you deal with it early on using BestLife4Pets Dental disease treatment, your dog should live a long healthy life with their pearly whites intact.
What are some natural treatments for stomatitis/gingivitis?
It can be extremely beneficial to use a salt water rinse to heal gums inflamed by gingivitis. Also switching to soft canned food or moistening their food with water can help a dog that has tooth or mouth pain.
How much does it cost to treat stomatitis in dogs?
Depending on the clinic you visit it can be very expensive to treat stomatitis in dogs. Extraction of rear teeth can cost anywhere between $600 and $700. Full-mouth extractions often cost around $900.
Is this supplement safe for senior pets?
Yes, this homeopathic dental disease treatment is safe and effective for adult and senior dogs. It can also be used young puppies if they have teeth and mouth problems.
Check with your vet or dentist prior to using if your pet has a medical condition.